20 Jan Our Plan and Budget Guide
PLANNING AND BUDGETING PROCESS:
1) Obtain architectural drawings or design documents.
2) Schedule meeting on-site and review project goals and basic design concepts.
3) Submit preliminary estimate.
4) Discuss estimate and determine budget amount.
5) Submit 2% retainer for budgeted amount.
6) Confirm target start date.
7) Confirm target date for architectural/design completion based upon target start date.
8) Develop architectural or design documents (if not obtained in step 1).
9) Contract writing, revisions, finalization, and deposit.
10) Production planning begins.